All visitors to Saudi Arabia need a valid entry visa to the Kingdom. Exhibitors should obtain a business visa before travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The organizers will assist to obtain business visas for all exhibitors. However, visas are granted at the discretion of the Saudi authorities and assistance is given on the understanding that the organizers cannot be held responsible if the visa application is unsuccessful .
Please note the following points:
- Visas are required by everyone with the exception of travelers holding passport from GCC Countries.
- Current Government regulations for obtaining a Saudi Business visa for participants at trade shows are as follows:
- Participants requiring assistance with their Entry Visa, must complete Visa Form, and email it to the organizers no later than 2 months before the show.
- Organizers will submit a list of show participants requiring visas, to the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Saudi Arabia.
- Upon the approval of the Ministry, an approval reference number will be issued and circulated to all concerned Saudi embassies/consulates worldwide. the organizers, will in turn inform all concerned participants.
- Participants will apply for their Entry Visas at Saudi Embassies or consulates in their respective countries, including the approval reference number in their visa application. Please Check with Saudi Embassy for requirements.
- Exhibitors should apply for their visa at least 6 weeks prior to travelling to the Kingdom considering a visit or business visa takes 2-3 weeks to process from application to collection.
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for any exhibitor who fails to obtain his visa in time for the show.
The organizers in being the sole party responsible for issuing business visas for international exhibitors, are liable towards the Saudi immigration authorities in case of overstay of any exhibitor beyond the allowed period stamped upon receiving the visa or at the port of entry. In case of unauthorized stay, an exhibitor is considered as an illegal subject and could be prosecuted. Furthermore, fines of up to 10,000 SR could be applied against him.
ALL INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS WITHOUT EXCEPTION ARE ADVISED TO DEPART
THE COUNTRY ON OR BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE OF THEIR VISAS.